Name: Adv. Bhuvanesh Dileep Prabhukhanolkar
Education: B.L.S LL.M.DCL
1. 1st in HSC at Sindhudurg District in 2014
2. Runner Up in Regional Leval Moot Court Competition held at VDLC Kudal in 2018 also awarded with
the best mooter.
3. Won 2nd prize in State Level Debate Competition Anurag 2018 held at New Law College Mumbai and also
went to the final rounds of state-level moot court competition.
4. Won State level moot court competition held at S B Keer Law College Ratnagiri and awarded as a best
Mooter in 2018
5. Won Regional Leval Moot Court Competition held at VDLC Kudal and also awarded with the best mooter
6. Best Student (Male) of VDLC 2019
7. Won Nehru Yuva Kendra District Level Declamation Contest 2021-22 and represented Sindhudurg
District at State Level Declamation contest.
1. Article on “Trans-boundary adoption and trafficking of children” published in Kare Law Journal 2018
2. Article on “Child Soldiers in India” published in VDLC law journal 2019
3. Article on “Contempt of Court under the veil of Freedom of Speech” published in VDLC law journal
4. Article on “Self-defence under Article 51:A Right or Weapon” published in VDLC Law Journal 2022